If you love coding in C# and .Net Spigot, Inc. has the perfect positions for you! We are currently looking for several Software Engineers to join our expanding teams and you can apply right on Linkedin!
Spigot, Inc is one of the world’s leading digital performance-based marketing companies, dedicated to providing superior results for our advertisers and media partners. Spigot, Inc accomplishes this by combining best-in-class expertise in media optimization and targeting with our in-house analytics and big-data technology.
Spigot, Inc has a strong analytical focus that requires quick reaction in this fast-paced environment. Our success is fueled by employee innovation, data driven decisions and a startup mentality. Our teams are comprised of Software Engineers, Web Developers, Media Buyers, Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts. These positions are located in our Fort Myers office. Employees enjoy free lunches, free benefits, unlimited time off, no dress code and company team building trips.
Check out the job desc:
The person is an experienced Software Engineer that will create, maintain and scale out both new and existing high-volume web applications. Specific duties include:
- Building, maintaining and optimizing the back-end platforms for high volume web systems
- Architect and develop new products and enhance current product features based on market changes and opportunities
- Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of .NET, Python & C#
- Experience developing high volume web systems with backend SQL Server databases
- An eye for usability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Spigot, Inc. is growing like crazy, we have tripled in size in the past few years and we plan to keep hiring! If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company Spigot, Inc. would love to talk to you! Send your resume to us at email@example.com and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot, Inc. lifestyle.