If numbers, analytics and finance are your thing – we have the perfect position for you! Spigot, Inc. is looking for a Jr. Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team in Fort Myers! A ton of experience isn’t necessary and this is a GREAT place to expand your skills. We are looking for Jr. Analysts with at least a strong internship on their resume or 6 months work experience. Strong Excel skills and the willingness to learn and grow are must haves! This team manages Finances over the bulk of our products!
Spigot, Inc. is a great way to launch your career – we have a ton of opportunity for growth. and a super fun environment. Spigot, Inc. also provides free lunches, unlimited snacks and free beer if you need to relax at the end of the day. Spigot, Inc. is ready to change the way you work! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future.
The person is Junior Level Financial Analyst that will assist with Spigot, Inc. Financial Reporting. Specific duties include:
- Full responsibility for daily / weekly / monthly financial reporting to senior management
- Build, manage, and maintain Excel-based financial and operations dashboards – utilizing APIs and direct data connections in a complex multi-server database environment
- Build, manage, and maintain online dashboards via business intelligence platforms
- Collaborate with Accounting team during month-end close
- Provide data analysis and recommendations to managers across all business lines; massive data mining opportunities
- Collaborate with FP&A team during the annual budget process and periodic forecasting exercises
- Develop financial models to forecast the impact of potential new business opportunities
- Present financial results to staff on a regular basis
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 1+ Year of Financial Analytics Experience
- Strong Excel skills with the drive to learn more
- Exposure to SQL & Business Intelligence Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Redash) and a strong desire to learn these tools
- Detail Oriented, analytical, profit-oriented and possess strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive that enjoys fast pace change
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Data Analytics
If you think you are a fit for this position – Spigot, Inc. would love to chat with you! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot, Inc. lifestyle!