Spigot Inc is still hiring rapidly. Get in touch via our Spigot Inc Careers Page if you or someone you know are interested in working in an exciting fun filled environment.
Spigot Inc specializes in developing, monetizing, and promoting free applications to millions of users every month through all major app platforms: mobile, tablet, social, desktop, and browser. This team is comprised of Software Engineers, Business Development Executives, Media Buyers, Partner Development Managers, and Business Intelligence Analysts. The Apps team is made up of extremely enthusiastic and intelligent professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people that they work with. Based out of Nevada and growing rapidly in our new southwest Florida office in Ft. Myers (nicknamed the Paradise Coast), the sunny days, warm weather and no dress code make for a fun-filled work environment! The fast paced, start-up mentality has been a key contributor to the Apps channel continued growth and success.
The SEM Specialist’s main goal is to grow app installs through keyword-based advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or other networks as necessary. Primary duties include:
- Campaign Management: Develop, deploy, and optimize search campaigns which drive traffic to our proprietary application portals.
- Research & Analysis: Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns; Analyze conversion data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns to meet agreed upon CPA targets and ROI goals.
- Testing: Aggressively A/B test ad copy to maximize CTR.
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years digital media buying experience
- Expert-level understanding of Google AdWords
- Strong knowledge of Bing Ads preferred
- Experience managing high budget and high volume campaigns
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history of meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Desire to Win: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
Measurements of Success
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Grow user base below the target cost per acquisition
- Increase book of business through new opportunities and campaigns.