Do you love data and particularly building databases? If so – then Spigot, Inc. is looking for someone like you! We currently have a position open for a Data Engineer in our Fort Myers office! We are seeking someone to help build and manage our internal databases across 10 businesses and 12 products!
The person is an experienced Software Engineer that will create, maintain and scale out both new and existing high-volume web applications. Specific duties include:
- Developing, analyzing, troubleshooting high volume web systems with backend SQL Server, Linux and Windows database administration
- Building, maintaining and optimizing back-end platforms
- Software Development, coding applications using .Net, Python, and C#
- Architect and develop new solutions and enhance current systems based on market changes and opportunities
- Refactor, update, and revitalize code bases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities
- Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience developing high volume web systems with backend SQL Server databases
- .NET, Python & C# knowledge is a plus!
- An eye for usability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, Spigot, Inc would like to speak with you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Again, check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.