The Spigot, Inc Kansas City office continues to grow! If you thrive on numbers and count sheep in your sleep, check out the Financial Reporting Manager Position below as well as the culture on our blog and let us know if you’re a fit.
Spigot is looking to grow its Accounting Department with the addition of a Financial Reporting Manager based in the Crossroads District of Kansas City, MO.
Reporting to the Controller, the candidate is responsible for the month-end financial close process, preparation and distribution of various financial statements and reports to stakeholders, and ensuring that all transactions and documentation complies with US GAAP. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage daily activities for the Accounting Department; including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury.
- Manage the month-end general ledger close process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports.
- Support the external audit through the preparation of PBC schedules and responding to auditor inquiries.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Coordinate, develop, and update accounting policies and procedures
- Compose technical accounting memorandums by analyzing authoritative accounting literature.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Support the Controller with ad-hoc requests and special projects as directed by management.
- Oversee and manage the activities of the Staff Accountant.
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.