The Web Developer will be designing and maintaining browser extensions as well as web properties with a focus on increasing user acquisition and engagement. This individual will be expected to take ownership and create, test and deploy production-ready code and design. A complete understanding of web design and a desire to create an engaging user experience is a must. Primary duties include:
- Design: Focusing on graphic design for ads and landing pages or home pages
- A/B Testing: Monitoring performance across multiple variations of a design to determine the top performer
- Optimization: Iterate to increase KPIs in each point of the conversion funnel
- Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date on industry trends
The successful candidate will be a KPI focused, confident leader with at least:
- Experience coding in C# is a plus
- Experience conducting and monitoring A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Basic knowledge of SQL a plus
- Understanding of and/or experience with Amazon Web Services is helpful
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Entrepreneurial: Driven and focused on growing the business
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real challenges.
- Creativity: Research the latest trends to design competitive ad units.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
- Passionate: Able to promote design recommendations and sell your ideas
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, Spigot, Inc would like to speak with you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Again, check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.