We are hiring ANOTHER Web Developer!
Spigot, Inc is one of the world’s leading digital performance-based marketing companies, dedicated to providing superior results for our advertisers and media partners. Spigot, Inc accomplishes this by combining best-in-class expertise in media optimization and targeting with our in-house analytics and big-data technology.
Spigot, Inc has a strong analytical focus that requires quick reaction in this fast-paced environment. Our success is fueled by employee innovation, data driven decisions and a startup mentality. Our teams are comprised of Software Engineers, Web Developers, Media Buyers, Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts. These positions are located in our Fort Myers office. Employees enjoy free lunches, free benefits, unlimited time off, no dress code and company team building trips.
The Web Developer will be designing and maintaining several web properties with a focus on increasing user acquisition and engagement. This individual will be expected to take ownership and create, test and deploy production-ready code and design. A complete understanding of web design and a desire to create an engaging user experience is a must.
The successful candidate will be a KPI focused, confident leader with at least:
- Experience conducting and monitoring A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Basic knowledge of SQL a plus
- Mobile experience is a plus
- Understanding of and/or experience with Amazon Web Services is helpful
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Entrepreneurial: Driven and focused on growing the business
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Creativity: Research the latest trends to design competitive ad units.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers; able to establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Passionate: Able to promote design recommendations and sell your ideas
Measurements of Success
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Quarterly financial goals (revenue and GP)
- Implementing iterations of our current conversion funnel to hit KPIs and scale quickly
- Driving both internal and partner conversion rates to increase extension monetization
If you would like the opportunity to join our team, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog. The fun never ends at Spigot Inc.