Unfortunately due to the current situation, a large amount of companies have put a freeze on hiring – but not Spigot, Inc.! We are still running full-force and need additional employees to continue to grow our products! Spigot, Inc.’s Mobile Team is looking for a Front-End Developer with Mobile experience. You don’t currently live in FL? No problem! Spigot, Inc. provides relocation and all the supplies necessary to work from home – so get out of that cold weather and come isolate in a beautiful climate by the pool! Check out our job description below and apply on our website or via Linkedin! Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Web Developer will be designing and maintaining several web properties with a focus on increasing user acquisition and engagement. This individual will be expected to take ownership and create, test and deploy production-ready code and design. A complete understanding of web design and a desire to create an engaging user experience is a must. Primary duties include:
- Design: Focusing on graphic and web design for our content sites, ads, and landing pages
- A/B Testing: Monitoring performance across multiple variations of a design to determine the top performer
- Optimization: Iterate to increase KPIs in each point of the conversion funnel
- Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date on industry trends
The successful candidate will be a KPI focused, confident leader with at least:
- Responsive / mobile design experience (Bootstrap, Material, Flexbox, etc.)
- Advanced graphic design and web design knowledge (you love Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Experience conducting and monitoring A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Basic knowledge of SQL, WordPress and Google Optimize a plus. Experience with AWS is helpful.
Spigot, Inc. has an amazing culture with a really laid-back fun work environment. We offer amazing benefits (100$ Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance paid, 401k Match, Unlimited Vacation Days & FREE LUNCH & Snacks). Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot, Inc. lifestyle!