The Director, User Acquisition (Mobile) will be responsible for generating continuous growth, focusing on customers using mobile applications on a variety of electronic devices.
- Work will involve finding and testing new scalable sources of potential affiliates, and managing internal User Acquisition team, including directing or coordinating the team’s marketing activities aimed at promoting our products and services.
- Work with data analysts to ensure high quality of data for validating our return on advertising investment, and for efficient tools used for creating and reporting on results of marketing campaigns.
- Create, test and conduct continuous monitoring of paid acquisition channel performance for customers, from network selection, to creatives, to landing pages, to optimize overall conversion and costs.
- Will review marketing data to drive key decisions, and formulate effective marketing strategies for our customers.
- Will analyze historical data and trends to make decisions around budget allocation, provide recommendations on channel usage, identify potential partners, build/maintain relationships with partners and customers, and perform other duties as required.
- 10% domestic and international travel required
- Master’s degree in an engineering field
- At least 1 year in position offered or in manager role, user growth/acquisition
- Monitor, optimize and report performance re: mobile user acquisition, ASO and re-engagements
- Use mobile applications analytics platforms (Google Firebase, Apple Analytics and Adjust) to create marketing funnel
- Develop and execute effective SEO strategies and use keyword research tools (incl. Google Keyword Planner, Ahref’s Keyword Generator and SEMrush Keyword Research)
- HTML and CSS
- Analyse search performance metrics
- Use of Pivot Table, Excel, Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Measure and analyze KPIs
- Develop and execute key media strategies
- Enhance spend and measurement decision-making methodologies