Do you love running campaigns AND everything digital?! Then we have the perfect job for you. Spigot, Inc. is actively hiring for a Media Buyer/SEM Specialist in our Fort Myers location. Spigot, Inc has a very cool, unique environment. The break room is filled with fun games for when you need to breakaway from your regular routine, we have couches and recliners if you want a break from your desk. Our ping pong and foosball tables are used ALL day long and we even video games for all you gamers out there. Aside from our super fun environment, Spigot, Inc. also provides free lunches, unlimited snacks and free beer if you need to relax at the end of the day. Spigot, Inc is ready to change the way you work! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future.
The SEM Specialist’s main goal is to grow app installs through keyword-based advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or other networks as necessary. Primary duties include:
- Campaign Management: Develop, deploy, and optimize search campaigns which drive traffic to our proprietary application portals.
- Research & Analysis: Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns; Analyze conversion data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns to meet agreed upon CPA targets and ROI goals.
- Testing: Aggressively A/B test ad copy to maximize CTR.
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years digital media buying experience
- Expert-level understanding of Google AdWords
- Strong knowledge of Bing Ads preferred
- Experience managing high budget and high volume campaigns
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history of meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Desire to Win: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
Measurements of Success
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Grow user base below the target cost per acquisition
- Increase book of business through new opportunities and campaign
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, Spigot, Inc would like to speak with you. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.