If the name of your game is running campaigns along with everything else digital, then Spigot, Inc. has the perfect career opportunity for you to thrive in. Our Fort Myers location is actively seeking media buyers for hire. Spigot, Inc. is a very laid-back, relaxed environment. It’s not like most office jobs. The break room is filled with fun games like Foosball, ping-pong and pac-man. We also have couches and recliners in case you need a break from your desk or would just like a change a scenery. Did I also mention catered lunches every MONDAY and WEDNESDAY?! We also have an amazing health care and 401K plans to ensure a healthy happy life for our employees.
The SEM Specialist’s main goal is to grow app installs through keyword-based advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or other networks as necessary. Primary duties include:
- Campaign Management: Develop, deploy, and optimize search campaigns which drive traffic to our proprietary application portals.
- Research & Analysis: Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns; Analyze conversion data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns to meet agreed upon CPA targets and ROI goals.
- Testing: Aggressively A/B test ad copy to maximize CTR.
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years digital media buying experience
- Expert-level understanding of Google AdWords
- Strong knowledge of Bing Ads preferred
- Experience managing high budget and high volume campaigns
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history of meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Desire to Win: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
Measurements of Success
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Grow user base below the target cost per acquisition
- Increase book of business through new opportunities and campaign
If this sounds like something you’re perfect for and you’re passionate about, don’t hesitate to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.