Do you thrive in an environment where you can be both creative and organized? Spigot, Inc. is looking for you! We are hiring a Full-Time Office Manager to manage our Fort Myers location, plan our parties, work on special projects and make sure the day-to-day runs smoothly! Check out our job description below and apply to this link on Linkedin!
Spigot is seeking a self-driven, talented and motivated Office Manager to work independently and complete daily office duties to ensure our Fort Myers, FL office runs smooth and efficiently on a daily basis.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage daily operations and keep our expanding organization operating smoothly and efficiently.
- Position is responsible for actions related to incoming telephone calls and mail
- Manage and allocate office space and coordinate maintenance requests
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing with attention to budget
- Review contracts and monitor expiration timeframes
- Assist with the coordination of staff travel plans
- Coordinate weekly lunches, set up and break down
- Plan in-office activities, events and parties
- Source, coordinate and establish relationships with office vendors
- Serve as point of contact for any office requests
- Support operations with special projects on as as-needed basis
- 3-5 years office management experience.
- In-depth understanding of office management and departmental procedures
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; Ability to deal with the public in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; Word & Excel
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to operate necessary equipment, including personal computer, copier, scanners, fax and other standard office equipment.
Spigot, Inc. is growing like crazy, we have tripled in size in the past few years and we plan to keep hiring! If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company Spigot, Inc. would love to talk to you! Send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot, Inc. lifestyle.