Be Part of the Movement. Join Our Winning Team. Apply today!
SPIGOT INC – OPEN POSITIONS
You dream in code and push applications to run efficiently. You know how to write regex from scratch.
CTR, CPC and CPA are acronyms you use on a daily basis, even though your friends can’t understand what you’re saying.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of transactions such as services agreements, licensing agreements, software development agreements, marketing/ad agreements, distribution agreements, and consulting agreements
- Assisting the business teams and engineering teams in the development of services
- Corporate governance matters including corporate filings, board resolutions, maintaining minute books, and managing records management database
- Assisting with intellectual property protection including patents, copyrights, trade secrets, and trademarks
- Monitoring regulatory environment relating to online advertising, privacy, and technology
- Establishing company compliance policies for individual departments and works to develop effective monitoring and reporting mechanisms for compliance purposes.
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a dynamic environment
You eat pivot tables for breakfast and VLOOKUPs for lunch. You strive to find efficiency in the data.
Spigot is seeking a self-driven, talented and motivated Office Manager to work independently and complete daily office duties to ensure our Fort Myers, FL office runs smooth and efficiently on a daily basis.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage daily operations and keep our expanding organization operating smoothly and efficiently.
- Position is responsible for actions related to incoming telephone calls and mail
- Manage and allocate office space and coordinate maintenance requests
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing with attention to budget
- Review contracts and monitor expiration timeframes
- Assist with the coordination of staff travel plans
- Coordinate weekly lunches, set up and break down
- Plan in-office activities, events and parties
- Source, coordinate and establish relationships with office vendors
- Serve as point of contact for any office requests
- Support operations with special projects on as as-needed basis
- 3-5 years office management experience.
- In-depth understanding of office management and departmental procedures
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; Ability to deal with the public in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite; Word & Excel
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to operate necessary equipment, including personal computer, copier, scanners, fax and other standard office equipment.
Spigot Inc Thrives On Challenging Projects That Produce Bigger Rewards.
Spigot Inc Would Love To Meet You In Person Or Via The Web!
Fill out the form and someone from the
Spigot Inc team
will be in touch with you promptly.
Thank you for your interest!
Headquarters: 774 Mays Blvd #10-456
Incline Village, NV 89451
but come visit us in our
Florida Office: 9961 Interstate Commerce Dr #210
Fort Myers, FL 33913