Be Part of the Movement. Join Our Winning Team. Apply today!
SPIGOT INC – OPEN POSITIONS
You dream in code and push applications to run efficiently. You know how to write regex from scratch.
CTR, CPC and CPA are acronyms you use on a daily basis, even though your friends can’t understand what you’re saying.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of transactions such as services agreements, licensing agreements, software development agreements, marketing/ad agreements, distribution agreements, and consulting agreements
- Assisting the business teams and engineering teams in the development of services
- Corporate governance matters including corporate filings, board resolutions, maintaining minute books, and managing records management database
- Assisting with intellectual property protection including patents, copyrights, trade secrets, and trademarks
- Monitoring regulatory environment relating to online advertising, privacy, and technology
- Establishing company compliance policies for individual departments and works to develop effective monitoring and reporting mechanisms for compliance purposes.
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a dynamic environment
You eat pivot tables for breakfast and VLOOKUPs for lunch. You strive to find efficiency in the data.
The Technical Support Specialist will be the point of contact for any IT support needed and providing excellent customer service. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with any technical problems throughout the office; such as employee’s hardware/software problems
- Setting up and troubleshoot printer/scanner problems and configure new users
- Troubleshooting and facilitating new Zoom Room accounts and Video conferencing hardware problems when necessary
- Setting up and configure new hire computers, such as setting up new user Administrator Accounts in Windows, installing all necessary applications
- Wiping and transferring files between PC’s
- Setting up new hire monitors, keyboards, docking stations, laptops and mouse
- Creating new users in Office365 and administer account
- Troubleshooting any networking and WiFi errors
- Setting up VoIP accounts and hardware
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
Must have at least 2 years of experience in managing IT Service operations specifically in End User Computing and Desktop service operations
- High Level understanding of the Desktop Support technology areas and understanding across infrastructure components
- Office 365 is a must
- Experience in OS installation, handling OS related issues and troubleshooting of issues
- Experience in handling Video Conference room devices (Zoom, Revolab speakers, iPads, Monitors, Cameras etc)
- Should have good exposure in troubleshooting using remote support tools
- Experience with VoIP (Ring Central)
- Ability to trouble shoot printer issues and file restorations
Spigot Inc Thrives On Challenging Projects That Produce Bigger Rewards.
Spigot Inc Would Love To Meet You In Person Or Via The Web!
Fill out the form and someone from the
Spigot Inc team
will be in touch with you promptly.
Thank you for your interest!
Headquarters: 774 Mays Blvd #10-456
Incline Village, NV 89451
but come visit us in our
Florida Office: 9961 Interstate Commerce Dr #210
Fort Myers, FL 33913