Have you ever worked in a cool laid back environment that has recliners, couches, a pool table, foosball, ping pong, free beer, unlimited snacks and lunches? If not, Spigot Inc is ready to change that for you! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future. Be sure to come back often as we are growing like weeds! Check out our current available positions on our blog and also check out the cool culture while you are there.
Spigot, Inc is one of the world’s leading digital performance-based marketing companies, dedicated to providing superior results for our advertisers and media partners. Spigot, Inc accomplishes this by combining best-in-class expertise in media optimization and targeting with our in-house analytics and big-data technology.
Spigot, Inc has a strong analytical focus that requires quick reaction in this fast-paced environment. Our success is fueled by employee innovation, data driven decisions and a startup mentality. Our teams are comprised of Software Engineers, Web Developers, Media Buyers, Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts. These positions are located in our Fort Myers office. Employees enjoy free lunches, free benefits, unlimited time off, no dress code and company team building trips.Position Overview
The PPC Specialist’s main goal is to grow distribution through SEM, Social and other Pay-Per-Click Networks. Primary duties include:
- Campaign Management: Develop, deploy, and SEM, Display and PPC campaigns to drive distribution of our various software offers.
- Research & Analysis: Conduct market/competitor research to be leveraged in the execution of campaigns; Analyze conversion data, identify trends, and optimize campaigns to maximize ROI. Using in house reporting platforms and working with the Business Intelligence team you will be responsible for the bottom line of each campaign.
- Branding/Marketing: Branding new software offers, driving the marketing and unique value proposition, based on competitive research and distribution opportunities.
- Testing: Aggressively A/B test ad copy to maximize CTR. Drive marketing and design ideas for landing page tests to maximize CVR.
- Business Development: Independently identify and present new campaign opportunities to appropriate stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 3-5 years digital media buying experience
- Expert-level understanding of Google AdWords
- Strong knowledge of Bing Ads preferred
- Past experience in native advertising, content curation or social media a plus.
- Experience managing high budget and high volume campaigns
- Basic familiarity with Excel
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Competitive: Driven, must win attitude with urgency and tenacity.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships. Must also have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history of meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to quickly shifting priorities.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals utilizing available resources.
- Industry Knowledge: Have a solid understanding of how online display and search advertising works.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members and managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Desire to Win: Willingness to go above and beyond specific requirements and desire to exceed expectations.
Measurements of Success
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Grow user base below the target cost per acquisition
- Increase book of business through new opportunities and campaigns
Come join the fun. If you would like the opportunity to travel the world with us, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog. The fun never ends at Spigot Inc.