Are you constantly thinking about how you can bring new users to websites that you create? If so, Spigot, Inc wants to hear from to you!
The Web Developer will be developing and maintaining several web properties with a focus on increasing user acquisition and engagement. This individual will be expected to take ownership and create, test and deploy production-ready code and design. A complete understanding of web design and a desire to create an engaging user experience is a must. Primary duties include:
- Optimization: Iterate to increase KPIs in each point of the conversion funnel
- Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date on industry trends
The successful candidate will be a KPI focused, confident leader with at least:
- Experience conducting and monitoring A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Basic knowledge of SQL a plus
- Understanding of and/or experience with Amazon Web Services is helpful
- The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Entrepreneurial: Driven and focused on growing the business
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Creativity: Research the latest trends to design competitive ad units.
- Resourceful: Looks for ways to achieve goals with available resources.
- Passionate: Able to promote design recommendations and sell your ideas
Spigot, Inc has a very cool, laid back environment that has recliners and couches if you’d like to get away from your desk. The break room is filled with fun games for when you need to breakaway from your regular routine. Our ping pong and foosball tables are used frequently. Can you make the rankings chart? We also have free lunches, unlimited snacks and free beer if you need to relax at the end of the day. Spigot, Inc is ready to change the way you work! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future.
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, Spigot, Inc would like to speak with you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review!