Do you thrive on working with people, doing research and working on Human resources tasks? If so – Spigot, Inc. is looking for a Senior Level HR Generalist and we would love to speak with you! We have an amazing culture and a ton of room for growth! Check out the job description below and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
This position is responsible for supporting various HR initiatives, programs, and projects guidance – as well as counsel to management and team members, company policies and guidelines, performance management, hiring and training and development.
- Handles benefits research/administration; as well as answering employee questions pertaining to them.
- Administers payroll and bonuses; as well as managing payroll taxes each quarter.
- Manages corporate filings
- Handles expense reports
- Manages annual review cycles
- Provides guidance to management, assists managers in the preparation of team member management.
- Identifies legal requirements and regulations affecting human resources functions and partners with legal counsel to ensure policies, procedures, and recommendations are in compliance.
- May compile reports from database and analyze information to effectively implement and complete HR initiatives.
- Develops partnerships with various departments to successfully accomplish goals and build effective teams.
- At least 5 years managing HR Processes, Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel), as well as ADP.
- Skilled problem resolution
- Ability to think holistically and objectively, balancing business, functional and workforce needs
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and tight timelines, managing time efficiently
- Thrives in a challenging, transformational working environment with many simultaneous priorities