We keep growing and growing and growing at the Spigot, Inc Fort Myers office! If you thrive on increasing profits and efficiency by digging into data and product performance, continue reading below.
Spigot, Inc has a very cool, laid back environment that has recliners and couches if you’d like to get away from your desk. The break room is filled with fun games for when you need to breakaway from the data. Our ping pong and foosball tables are used frequently. Can you make the rankings chart? We also have free lunches, unlimited snacks and free beer if you need to relax at the end of the day. Spigot, Inc is ready to change the way you work! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for completing profit-driven analysis to provide recommendations on how to increase profits and efficiency on all aspects of the business as necessary; especially those related to product performance. This person is able to present ideas in the morning, implement them in the afternoon and later check the performance of their idea via data analysis. Primary duties include:
- Ad-hoc queries using MSSQL Server and other RDBMS
- Data manipulation and presentation in Excel
- Tracking and analysis of Key Performance Indicators such as profit, user value, click through & conversion rates, traffic volumes, etc.
- Development and execution of new reports (trends, opportunities, etc.) to boost the business intelligence of the team.
Performing market place intelligence and refining information into actionable recommendations to Product Development team members.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- Practical experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc)
- Proficiency in SQL (select/from/where clauses, etc)
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Independent Decision Making: Uses intelligence, analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions; Anticipates consequences of judgments with the ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality.
- Energetic: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid, fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture; Passion for technology and a positive, can-do attitude is a must.
- Adaptability: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, and possesses the ability to master new technologies in a short period of time.
- Results-Oriented and Data Driven: Must be a data driven decision maker who loves impacting the bottom line and achieves goals with available resources and abilities.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain cross-functional business relationships, as well as have excellent presentation and problem-solving skills.
Measurements of Success
There are several key measurements of success this employee will use to benchmark performance including:
- Improving the effectiveness of the product development team through relevant analysis, planning and reporting.
- Growing the business through insightful reporting and analysis.
- Advancing the productivity of the team through skilled planning, research, and operational efficiencies.
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, Spigot, Inc would like to speak with you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Again, check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.