Spigot, Inc. is growing so fast that we can’t keep up with our hiring! In 2018 we hired a total of 28 people, and we are looking to double that number in 2019 – but to do that, we need an additional recruiter!
Spigot, Inc has a very cool, laid back environment that has recliners and couches if you’d like to get away from your desk. The break room is filled with fun games for when you need to breakaway from the data. Our ping pong and foosball tables are used frequently. Can you make the rankings chart? We also have free lunches, unlimited snacks and free beer if you need to relax at the end of the day. Spigot, Inc is ready to change the way you work! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future.
- Initiates and implements recruiting processes, policies, and services that are aligned with the core values, mission and vision of the organization.Develops and deploys aggressive recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- Identifies future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool
- Manages the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Develops appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to measure the success of the recruitment function. Provides a base from which to constantly improve and develop performance.
- Uses social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local schools and technical programs
- Networks and participates in employment events, such as career fairs, in order to proactively cultivate candidate pipeline
- Maintains relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Accelerates readiness of high potential talent and bench for key roles – creating an engaging, high accountability talent experience, working with senior leaders to create, design and sourcing content required.
Educational Requirements / Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- At least 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Understanding and experience using innovative recruitment marketing
- Strong experience and understanding of Talent Acquisition reporting
- Applicant tracking systems and recruiting technologies experience essential
- Strong consultative, presentation and written communication skills
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, Spigot, Inc would like to speak with you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Again, check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.