Spigot Inc is ISO of a SR Android Developer
Have you ever worked in a cool laid back environment that has recliners, couches, a pool table, foosball, ping pong, darts, free beer and unlimited snacks? If not, Spigot Inc is ready to change that for you! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future. Check out our latest opening below.
SR ANDROID DEVELOPER
Spigot specializes in developing, monetizing, and promoting free applications to millions of users every day through all major app platforms: mobile, tablet, social, desktop, and browser. Our Apps team has a strong analytical focus that requires quick reaction in this fast-paced environment. Our success is fueled by employee innovation, data driven decisions and a startup mentality. Our team is comprised of Software Engineers, Web Developers, Media Buyers, Account Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts. This position is in Spigot Inc’s Fort Myers office. Our employees enjoy free lunches, free benefits, unlimited time off, no dress code and company team building trips.
The person is an experienced Senior Android Developer that will create, maintain and scale out both new and existing high-volume mobile applications. Specific duties include:
- Developing, analyzing, troubleshooting high volume mobile systems with Java and Android SDK
- Building, maintaining and optimizing the platforms for high volume web systems
- Architect and develop new products and enhance current product features based on market changes and opportunities
- Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5+ years in Java and Android SDK Development
- Experience working with launchers or other system level applications
- Excellent UI Architecture design ability with experience building
libraries of reusable UI elements
- Experience working on collaborative engineering teams
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, or related field of study or comparative experience
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive that enjoys fast pace change
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Independent Decision Making: Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
- Adaptable: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture. Willing and able to learn multiple, diverse technologies rather than leaning on a single ‘favorite’.
- Results Oriented: Motivated and able to juggle the dueling needs of a ‘best’ and ‘fastest’ solution. Not interested in the academic process of coding so much as the bottom line impact.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
Come join the fun. If you would like the opportunity to travel the world with us, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for review! Check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog. The fun never ends at Spigot Inc.