Do you love problem solving and supporting a Tech-Savy environment? If so – Spigot, Inc. is looking for someone like you! We are currently seeking a self-motivated Technical Support Specialist in our Fort Myers location. This person will be supporting 55 employees locally and serve as the point of contact for any IT issues that may arise.
Spigot, Inc is one of the world’s leading digital performance-based marketing companies, dedicated to providing superior results for our advertisers and media partners. Spigot, Inc accomplishes this by combining best-in-class expertise in media optimization and targeting with our in-house analytics and big-data technology.
Spigot is seeking a self-driven, talented and motivated Technical Support Specialist to work independently and resolve any IT issues to ensure our Fort Myers, FL office runs smooth and efficiently.
The Technical Support Specialist will be the point of contact for any IT support needed and providing excellent customer service. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with any technical problems throughout the office; such as employee’s hardware/software problems
- Setting up and troubleshoot printer/scanner problems and configure new users
- Troubleshooting and facilitating new Zoom Room accounts and Video conferencing hardware problems when necessary
- Setting up and configure new hire computers, such as setting up new user Administrator Accounts in Windows, installing all necessary applications
- Wiping and transferring files between PC’s
- Setting up new hire monitors, keyboards, docking stations, laptops and mouse
- Creating new users in Office365 and administer account
- Troubleshooting any networking and WiFi errors
- Setting up VoIP accounts and hardware
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
Must have at least 2 years of experience in managing IT Service operations specifically in End User Computing and Desktop service operations
- High Level understanding of the Desktop Support technology areas and understanding across infrastructure components
- Experience in OS installation, handling OS related issues and troubleshooting of issues
- Experience in handling Video Conference room devices (Zoom, Revolab speakers, iPads, Monitors, Cameras etc)
- Should have good exposure in troubleshooting using remote support tools
- Experience with VoIP (Ring Central)
- Ability to trouble shoot printer issues and file restorations
Spigot, Inc. is growing like crazy, we have tripled in size in the past few years and we plan to keep hiring! If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company Spigot, Inc. would love to talk to you! Send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot, Inc. lifestyle.