Do you have a passion for growth marketing and a knack for finding creative ways to attract users? If so – Spigot, Inc. has the perfect position for you! We currently have 2 User Acquisition Specialist positions available in our Fort Myers location, (so let us know if you have a friend too!!).
Spigot, Inc has a very cool, unique environment. The break room is filled with fun games for when you need to breakaway from your regular routine, we have couches and recliners if you want a break from your desk. Our ping pong and foosball tables are used ALL day long and we even video games for all you gamers out there. Aside from our super fun environment, Spigot, Inc. also provides free lunches, unlimited snacks and free beer if you need to relax at the end of the day. Spigot, Inc is ready to change the way you work! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future.
Be sure check out the culture on our blog as well and let us know if you’re a fit.
- Build, optimize and manage high volume user acquisition ad campaigns
- Fully understand the user acquisition funnel by analyzing, planning, and executing campaigns from creative ideation, app store and search engine optimization, etc.
- Collaborate with Account Management & Planning teams to review campaign performance and identify new digital media opportunities
- Coordinate with digital production team to set up, and test, conversion tracking and troubleshoot if necessary
- Provide ongoing & adhoc reporting, analysis and optimization for all digital media campaigns
- Maintain and optimize performance digital marketing campaigns across all platforms, meeting and exceeding all key KPIs.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- 4-6+ years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- Experience with self-managed buys through Native Ads (i.e. Taboola, Outbrain)
- Experience working with analytics reporting on various platforms
- Have managed creative assets and implemented into self-serve platform
- Proven success managing budgets, optimizing campaigns, and hitting KPIs
Spigot, Inc. is growing like crazy, we have tripled in size in the past few years and we plan to keep hiring! If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company Spigot, Inc. would love to talk to you! Send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot, Inc. lifestyle.